Visit Brantôme Abbey
According to the legend, the Benedictine Abbey of Brantôme was founded by Charlemagne at the end of the 8th century. It consists of a church, a cloister gallery, an 11th century Romanesque bell tower built on a rocky outcropping and a monastic building which houses the Museum Fernand Desmoulin and exhibition rooms.
Discover the Green Périgord
As a family, by bus, for a seminar or a family reunion, come and discover the Green Périgord.
39 résultats - page 1 sur 2
PÉRIGORD Dronne Belle Tourist Office information boards :
Brantôme en Périgord tourist information board
2, rue Puyjoli de Meyjounissas
24310 Brantôme en Périgord
Tél. 05 53 05 80 63
- From January 1st to February 12th: closed, hotline (except Saturday & Sunday).
- From February 13 to March 31: 10:00 to 12:00 / 14:00 to 17:00 (closed on Tuesdays).
- April & May: 10:00 to 13:00 / 14:00 to 18:00.
- June: 10:00 to 18:00.
- July & August: 10:00 to 18:30.
- September: 10:00 to 18:00.
- October, November & December: 10: 00-12: 00/14: 00-17: 00 (closed Tuesdays & 25 December).
Bourdeilles tourist information board
Place de la Mairie
Tél. 05 53 05 62 43
- From June 15th until June 30th : 10:00AM-12:00PM / 02:00PM-05:00PM.
- From July 1st until August 31st : 10:00AM-12:00PM / 02:00PM-06:00PM.
- From September 1st until September 15th : 10:00AM-12:00PM / 02:00PM-05:00PM.
Mareuil en Périgord tourist information board
12, rue Pierre Degail
24340 Mareuil en Périgord
Tél. 05 53 05 62 41
- From January 1st until June 30th & from September, 1st until December, 31st : 10:00AM – 05:00PM (closed on saturday and sunday).
- From July 1st until August 31st : 10:00AM – 5:00PM (monday, tuesday, thursday, friday). Closed on wednesday, saturday and sunday.