Visit Brantôme Abbey
According to the legend, the Benedictine Abbey of Brantôme was founded by Charlemagne at the end of the 8th century. It consists of a church, a cloister gallery, an 11th century Romanesque bell tower built on a rocky outcropping and a monastic building which houses the Museum Fernand Desmoulin and exhibition rooms.
Discover the Green Périgord
With your family, in a group, for a seminar or a family reunion, come and discover the Green Périgord.
177 résultats - page 1 sur 6
PÉRIGORD Dronne Belle Tourist Office Information Boards :
Brantôme en Périgord Tourist Information Board
2, rue Puyjoli de Meyjounissas
24310 Brantôme en Périgord
Tél. 05 53 05 80 63
- January & February: closed, phone enquiries and by appointment (except Saturdays & Sundays). Open on Friday mornings during truffle market.
- March: 10:00-12:00 / 14:00-17:00 (closed on Tuesdays).
- April & May: 10:00-13:00 / 14:00-18:00.
- June: 10:00-18:00.
- July & August: 10:00-18:30.
- September: 10:00-18:00.
- October, November & December: 10:00-12:00 / 14:00-17: 00 (closed on Tuesdays, 24, 25 and 31 December).
Bourdeilles Tourist Information Board
Place de la Mairie
Tél. 05 53 05 62 43
- From July 1st until August 31st : 10:00-12:00 / 14:00-17:00 (closed on Sundays).
Mareuil en Périgord Tourist Information Board
12, rue Pierre Degail
24340 Mareuil en Périgord
Tél. 05 53 05 62 41
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 10:00-17:00.
- Tuesday: 10:00-16:00.
- Reception desk at the market on Tuesday mornings in July & August.