The Tourist Office
Our tourist information boards
Brantôme en Périgord tourist information board
2, rue Puyjoli de Meyjounissas – 24310 Brantôme en Périgord
Tél. 05 53 05 80 63
E-mail : email@example.com
- January & February: closed, phone enquiries and by appointement (except Saturdays & Sundays). Open on Friday mornings during truffle market.
- March: 10:00AM-12:00PM / 2:00PM-5:00PM (closed on Tuesdays).
- April & May: 10:00AM-1:00PM / 2:00PM-6:00PM.
- June: 10:00AM-6:00PM.
- July & August: 10:00AM-6:30PM.
- September: 10:00AM-6:00PM.
- October, November & December: 10:00AM-12:00PM/2:00PM-5:00PM (closed Tuesdays, 24, 25 and 31 December).
Bourdeilles tourist information board
Place de la Mairie – 24310 Bourdeilles
Tél. 05 53 05 62 43
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- From 1 July until 31 August : 10:00AM-12:00PM / 2:00PM-5:00PM (closed on Sundays).
Mareuil en Périgord tourist information board
12, rue Pierre Degail – 24340 Mareuil en Périgord
Tél. 05 53 05 62 41
E-mail : email@example.com
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday : 10:00AM-5:00PM.
- Tuesday : 10:00AM-4:00PM.
- Reception desk at the market on Tuesday mornings in July and August.
The PÉRIGORD Dronne Belle Tourism Office is located in the heart of the Green Périgord, in the Southwest of France and includes 22 municipalities. Discover them on the map below.
How to come ?
- Angoulême train station (59 km)
- Limoges train station (90 km)
- Périgueux train station (27 km)
- Thiviers train station (26 km)