The Tourist Office
Our tourist information boards
Brantôme en Périgord tourist information board
2, rue Puyjoli de Meyjounissas – 24310 Brantôme en Périgord
Tél. 05 53 05 80 63
E-mail : email@example.com
- From 1 January to 17 February: closed, phone enquiries and by appointement (except Saturdays & Sundays). Open on Friday mornings during truffle market.
- From 18 February to 31 March: 10:00AM-12:00PM / 2:00PM-5:00PM (closed on Tuesdays).
- April & May: 10:00AM-1:00PM / 2:00PM-6:00PM.
- June: 10:00AM-6:00PM.
- July & August: 10:00AM-6:30PM.
- September: 10:00AM-6:00PM.
- October, November & December: 10:00AM-12:00PM/2:00PM-5:00PM (closed Tuesdays, 24, 25 and 31 December).
Mareuil en Périgord tourist information board
12, rue Pierre Degail – 24340 Mareuil en Périgord
Tél. 05 53 05 62 41
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday : 9:00AM-12:00AM / 2:00PM-4:00PM.
- Wednesday: 2:00PM-4:00PM.
- Friday: 9:00AM-12:00AM.
- Reception desk at the market on Tuesday mornings in July and August.
The PÉRIGORD Dronne Belle Tourism Office is located in the heart of the Green Périgord, in the Southwest of France and includes 16 municipalities. Discover them on the map below.
How to come ?
- Angoulême train station (59 km)
- Limoges train station (90 km)
- Périgueux train station (27 km)
- Thiviers train station (26 km)